The Crandall Park Beautification Committee is happy to announce the purchase and construction of outdoor exercise equipment within Crandall Park. We would like to thank all of our 2015 sponsors for their support, with their help, we were able to purchase this new equipment.
Crandall Park Beautification Committee
Crandall Park, located on Glen Street in Glens Falls, New York, has a long and deep history. The park, established by the late Henry Crandall in 1899, was once adorned with beautiful gardens, large ponds, and open lands. At one point in time, motorized boats were even able to navigate the large ponds. Proudly, the park is home to giant memorial obelisk topped with a 5-point star. The obelisk marks the crypts of Henry Crandall and his wife Beatrice and perhaps even his pair of white horses. Crandall Park Beautification Committee, establish in 1999, has united and energized a local citizen-group to improve the park appearance.
We are a donation funded organization to improve the appearance of Crandall Park.
We create and manage projects that will benefit Crandall Park to preserve it for our future.
This is what we can learn on this website. Feel free to have a look and then donate please!